Kayak & Yoga on the Cliffs
This is a fantastic tour that we run in collaboration with Fannie at @fanniesyoga and offers the best of everything, a real MåBra day!
We start with a briefing at the kayaks, then we paddle out to a suitable place for the day to eat our own lunch. After the meal, there will be a calm and relaxing yoga session outside on the rocks with the lapping of the sea, the cry of the seagulls and the smell of the sea.
The pace is calm and the route is adapted to suit the group and the weather.
On this tour we welcome guests over the age of 16
- Time required: 4.5h, at 9-13.30 – Wednesdays high season v. 27-32
- Prerequisites: No previous kayaking or yoga experience is necessary, normal physical fitness in general.
- Included: Brief overview of kayaking with associated safety briefing, fully equipped sea kayak with life jacket, canopy & paddle, yoga session, yoga mat & guide/yoga instructor
- ATTENTION! On this tour you bring your own coffee/lunch
- Tips for things to bring and wear see here: Packing list etc
- Maximum number of participants: 9 people