Join us on a paddle trip and explore the contents of the sea from the surface!
We start at the kayaks and go through the basics of kayaking and safety principles. Then we head out into the beautiful Bohuslän archipelago and the guide tells us about the exciting plant, seaweed and animal life that exists below us in the sea. The pace is calm and the route is adapted to suit the group and the weather.
- Days for the tour:
- Saturdays 17.00-19.00 between weeks 27-32
- Time required: approx. 2h
- Prerequisites: No previous kayaking experience is needed, otherwise normal physical condition.
- Included: Brief overview of kayaking with accompanying safety briefing, fully equipped sea kayak with life jacket, canopy & paddle & guide
- Mimimum number of participants: 2 people
- Maximum number of participants:
- Single kayak (K1): 9 people
- Double kayak (K2): 4 people
- Meetup point: Kayak center
Price camping guest: 450 SEK/pers
Price non camping guest: 550 SEK/pers
Book online no later than 18.00 the day before your activity.
If there is a vacancy, the reception can book closer in to the activity