Kayaking – Sea Safari
Join us on a paddle trip and explore the contents of the sea from the surface!
We start at the kayaks and go through the basics of kayaking and safety principles. Then we head out into the beautiful Bohuslän archipelago and the guide tells us about the exciting plant, seaweed and animal life that exists below us in the sea. The pace is calm and the route is adapted to suit the group and the weather.
- Time required: approx. 2h
- Prerequisites: No previous kayaking experience is needed, otherwise normal physical condition.
- Included: Brief overview of kayaking with accompanying safety briefing, fully equipped sea kayak with life jacket, canopy & paddle & guide
- Mimimum number of participants: 2 people
- Maximum number of participants:
- Single kayak (K1): 9 people
- Double kayak (K2): 4 people