If you want to paddle in our beautiful Bohuslän archipelago and have coffee on sun-warmed rocks, this is the tour for you!
We start at the kayaks and go through the basics of kayaking and safety principles. Then we head out to the appropriate place for the day for a break and coffee. The pace is calm and the route is adapted to suit the group and the weather.
Children & young people under the age of 18 are welcome to participate together with a responsible adult.
(In order to paddle your own kayak, a height of over 160cm/16 years is required, otherwise a double kayak together with a responsible adult)
- Days for the tour
- Mondays 17.00-20.00
- Thursdays 17.00-20.00
- Saturdays 10.00-13.00
- Sundays 15.00-18.00
- Time required: approx. 3h
- Prerequisites: No previous kayaking experience is needed, otherwise normal physical condition.
- Included: Brief overview of kayaking with accompanying safety briefing, fully equipped sea kayak with life jacket, cockpit cover & kayak paddle, guide & “Swedish Fika”
- Maximum number of participants:
- Single kayak (K1): 9 persons
- Double kayak (K2): 4 persons (2 kayaks) – Separate product to book
- Meetup point: Kayak center
Price camping guest: 595 SEK/pers
Price non camping guest: 695SEK/pers
Book online no later than 18.00 the day before your activity.
If there is a vacancy, the reception can book closer in to the activity