Come with us out and enjoy the evening sun – Glide between cobs & cuts and watch the sun sink towards the horizon.
We start at the kayaks and go through the basics of kayaking and safety principles. Then we set out on the appropriate route for the day, considering the weather and wind. The pace is leisurely and the route is adapted to suit the group.
Children & young people under the age of 18 are welcome to participate together with a responsible adult.
(In order to paddle your own kayak, a height of over 160cm/16 years is required, otherwise a double kayak together with a responsible adult)
- Time required: 2h
- Prerequisites: No previous kayaking experience is needed, otherwise normal physical condition.
- Included: Brief overview of kayaking with accompanying safety briefing, fully equipped sea kayak with life jacket, canopy & paddle & guide
- Maximum number of participants:
- Single kayak (K1): 9 people
- Double kayak (K2): 4 people (2 kayaks)