See Smögen & Kungshamn from the MTB bike!
Join our trained instructor on a lovely morning tour around Kungshamn & Smögen. The tour is 15 km and technically at a green (easy) level.
You can expect a tour that goes partly on paths and partly on roads around cozy Fisketången, beautiful view at Kungshamn water tower and on to picturesque Smögen before we return to the campsite via cozy forest paths.
The day starts at the bikes and if you have rented a bike, please come 10 minutes before to pick up and adjust the bike. Then there will be a short safety briefing & description of the tour before it takes off into the lovely Bohuslän nature.
The route and pace are adjusted according to the weather and wind and the group, so that everyone keeps up.
It is possible to rent MTB-bike at the camping. It is booked as a separate product, see here.
- Day: Wednesdays 9.00-10.30 between v. 27-32
- Time required: approx. 1.5h
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of riding MTB on trails according to green grading, otherwise normal physical condition.
- Included: Suitable route, community & instructor prepared for the day
- Optional: the campsite has a limited number of MTB bikes for hire. See separate product for renting: read more
- Maximum number of participants: 2-10 people
- Meeting place: The barn outside the Ice Cream Café in the “Ängen” area, see map
- Bring your own bike: All MTBs are welcome, but if you have an E-bike (electric bike) keep in mind that the pace is adjusted to normal MTB (without electricity)
Price for camping guests: SEK 350/pers
Price for non-camping guests: SEK 450/pers
Book online no later than 18.00 the day before your activity.
If there is a vacancy, the reception can book closer in to the activity