GOOD TO KNOW
Some useful information about Johannesvik.
NOTE! From 2018 there will be no rolling / drop in campsites. To secure your campsite, reserve your spot in good time.
• Johannesvik is a quiet family facility, with an age limit of 25 years.
• The facility is located at the southern entrance to Kungshamn/Smögen.
• Check-in can take place from 14:00 on the day of arrival.
• Check-out hours. 12.00 for cabins and 13:00 for camp sites on the day of departure.
• If you do not travel by car, there is a bus stop 100 meters from the resort entrance. The name of the bus stop is, Vägga.
• During the summer there is a local bus going to Kungshamn/Smögen. The bus stop is located by the barn, 100 meters from our reception.
• The price per camp site includes five people. If there are more people, you pay 50 SEK/day and extra person. This does not apply to children under 12 years.
• Shower, cost 6 SEK for about 3 minutes. Payment in showers occurs with cards, recharged at the reception.
• During high season, the gate entrance to the facility are kept closed between 23:00 to 7:00 a.m every night.
• Dogs are welcome guests to our facility but they must be kept on a leash. All owners are cleaning up after their dog. Dog shower is available at the facility.
• If you wish to use wireless Internet, you can purchase Wifi access in the reception.