Some useful information about Johannesvik.
NOTE! From 2018 there will be no rolling / drop in campsites. To secure your campsite, reserve your spot in good time.
• Johannesvik is a quiet family facility, with an age limit of 25 years.
• The facility is located at the southern entrance to Kungshamn/Smögen.
• Check-in can take place from 14:00 on the day of arrival.
• Check-out hours. 12.00 for cabins and 13:00 for camp sites on the day of departure.
• If you do not travel by car, there is a bus stop 100 meters from the resort entrance. The name of the bus stop is, Vägga.
• During the summer there is a local bus going to Kungshamn/Smögen. The bus stop is located by the barn, 100 meters from our reception.
• The price per camp site includes five people. If there are more people, you pay 50 SEK/day and extra person. This does not apply to children under 12 years.
• Shower, cost 6 SEK for about 3 minutes. Payment in showers occurs with cards, recharged at the reception.
• If you’re staying at the campsite latrine emptying is free, if not it costs 120 SEK.
• During high season, the gate entrance to the facility are kept closed between 23:00 to 7:00 a.m every night.
• Dogs are welcome guests with us, but they must be kept on a leash, with the exception of the dog kennel Lucky Dog, which can be found at Gröne Backe. Of course you have to pick up after your dog. Dog shower and dog bath available.
• If you live at the facility and want to use wi-fi, you can ask for the code at reception.
• Defibrillators are available at the reception and Lifevac (if you get something stuck in your throat) is available in the restaurant.