Experience the fantastic Ramsvik Nature Reserve with MTB
Hang out with trained instructors on a wonderful MTB tour to the beautiful Ramsviks nature reserve with granite cliffs and the sea all around you. The tour is about 30 kilometers and technically on the blue level with elements of the red level. You can expect a tour that is partly on paths and partly on roads around Bäckevik viewpoint, Sotekanalen bridge, Ramsvik – the island of granite cliffs, Krosshamn viewpoint and Röse Långevik.
The day starts at the bikes and if you have rented a bike, please come 10 minutes before to pick up and adjust the bike. Then there will be a short safety briefing & description of the tour before it takes off into the lovely Bohuslän nature.
The route and pace are adjusted according to the weather and wind and the group, so that everyone keeps up.
If you need to rent a bike, it’s fine and can be booked as a separate product, see here.
- Day: Sundays 9.00-12.00 between v. 27-32
- Time required: approx. 3h
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of riding a MTB on trails according to blue grading with elements of red in some parts, otherwise normal physical condition.
- Clothing: Technical clothing that is warm even if it gets wet (not cotton), bring a windbreaker or a thin rain jacket.
- Nutrition: Water in bicycle bottle and something to eat, for example: energy bar/chocolate
- Included: Short safety briefing, suitable route prepared for the day, community & instructor
- Optional: the campsite has a limited number of MTB bikes for hire. See separate product for renting: read more
- Maximum number of participants: 2-10 people
- Meeting place: The barn outside the Ice Cream Café in the “Ängen” area, see map
- Own bike: All MTBs are welcome, but if you have an E-bike (electric bike) keep in mind that the pace is adjusted to normal MTB (without electricity)
Price for camping guests: SEK 450/pers
Price for non-camping guests: SEK 550/pers
Book online no later than 18.00 the day before your activity.
If there is a vacancy, the reception can book closer in to the activity