Welcome to this exciting activity when you, together with our guides, get to try rappelling, i.e. lowered down the cliff. The day begins at the reception with us testing equipment in the correct size. All climbing equipment needed in the form of climbing shoes, helmet & harness is included in the price.
Our skilled guides, who are trained and certified according to the standards of the Swedish Climbing Association, will then take you to our climbing area where you will be given a review of equipment & safety principles. Then it is time to try climbing down our beautiful Bohuslän granite cliffs. This activity is also suitable for those who might have problems with cliff climbing for various reasons as it is not as physically demanding, but still very exciting!
- Days for the tour
- Saturdays 14.00-16.00
- Sundays 14.30-16.30
- Time required: approx. 2h
- Prerequisites: No climbing knowledge is needed, but must be able to walk on a path against an incline, normal physical condition in general.
- Age limit: 13 year old and up
- Included: Review of equipment and safety principles, climbing equipment in the form of climbing shoes, helmet and harness, trained guide certified by the Swedish Climbing Association.
- Number of participants: 2-8
- Meetup point: at the reception
Price camping guest: 500 SEK/pers
Price non camping guest: 600 SEK/pers
Book online no later than 18.00 the day before your activity.
If there is a vacancy, the reception can book closer in to the activity