Welcome to this challenging activity where you and our guides get to try crack climbing. For this activity we climb slightly higher and more challenging mountains and are suitable for those who like challenges. The day begins at the receptions with us testing equipment in the right size. All climbing equipment needed in the form of climbing shoes, helmet & climbing harness is included in the price.
Our skilled guides, who are trained and certified according to the standards of the Swedish Climbing Association, will then take you to our climbing area where you will be given a review of equipment, safety principles and some climbing technique. Then it is time to try climbing in the crack. You climb safely with top anchors and all climbing is done according to your own ability. No prior knowledge is required.
- Days for the tour
- Time required: approx. 2h
- Prerequisites: No climbing knowledge is needed, but must be able to walk on trails/unpaved terrain, good physical fitness in general.
- Age limit: 13 year old and up
- Included: Review of equipment and safety principles, climbing equipment in the form of climbing shoes, helmet and climbing harness, educated guides certified by the Swedish Climbing Association.
- Number of participants: 2-8
- Meetup point: at the reception
Price camping guest: 600 SEK/pers
Price non camping guest: 700 SEK/pers
Book online no later than 18.00 the day before your activity.
If there is a vacancy, the reception can book closer in to the activity