Welcome to this nerve-wracking and exciting activity when you, together with our guides, get to try out climbing. The day begins with us testing equipment in the right size. All climbing equipment needed in the form of climbing shoes, helmet & climbing harness is included in the price.
Our skilled guides, who are trained and certified according to the standards of the Swedish Climbing Association, will then take you to our climbing area where you will be given a review of equipment & safety principles before it is time to try climbing our beautiful Granit cliffs in Bohuslän. You climb safely with top anchors and all climbing is done according to ability. No prior knowledge is required.
- Days for the tour
- Thuesdays 10.30-12.30
- Fridays 13.30-15.30
- Saturdays 11.30-13.30
- Time required: approx. 2h
- Prerequisites: No climbing knowledge is needed, but must be able to walk on trails/unpaved terrain, normal physical fitness in general.
- Age limit: 8 years old
- Included: Review of equipment and safety principles, climbing equipment in the form of climbing shoes, helmet and climbing harness, educated instructor certified by the Swedish Climbing Association.
- Number of participants: 2-8
- Meetup point: at the reception
Price camping guest: 550 SEK/pers
Price non camping guest: 650 SEK/pers
Book online no later than 18.00 the day before your activity.
If there is a vacancy, the reception can book closer in to the activity