The best of both worlds – nice relaxation & a little challenge!
This is a fantastic tour that we run in collaboration with Fannie at @fanniesyoga. A guaranteed wonderful moment where we gather at the SUPs for a short briefing, then we paddle out to the appropriate place for the day and enjoy a wonderful yoga session that has been adapted to be carried out on the SUP.
We have hard quality SUPs from Sun that are very stable and thus well suited for SUP yoga
If you haven’t tried it yet, do it, it’s incredibly wonderful, relaxing & a little challenging!
- Days for the tour
- Tuesdays 18/7 and 8/8, 17.00-18.30
- Thuesdays 6/7, 13/7, 27/7, 3/8, 17.00-18.30
- Saturdays 15/7 and 29/7, 10.00-11.30
- Time required: approx. 1.5h
- Prerequisites: No previous SUP experience needed, normal physical condition.
- Included: Review of equipment, safety & paddling tips, hard quality SUP from SUN with life jacket & paddle and instructor.
- Number of participants: 2-6 people
- Meetup point: Kayak center
Price camping guest: 400 SEK/pers
Price non camping guest: 450 SEK/pers
Book online no later than 18.00 the day before your activity.
If there is a vacancy, the reception can book closer in to the activity